Contact UsMcCormick & Co. Homes and Loans
100 E Street, Suite 101
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
*Main Office: (707) 526-1700
*Fax: (707) 526-1711
*Toll Free: (800) 315-4779
* Email: email@example.com
Buying A Home?
realtors specialize in dealing with first time home buyers along with other
experienced consumers and real estate investors.
LOOKING TO PURCHASE A HOME?
- Superior negotiating skills
- Professional step by step instruction through the purchase process
- Ability to close quickly with private money or all cash
LOOKING TO LIST YOUR CURRENT PROPERTY?
- Low commission of 4.5%
- Ability to market property for maximum market exposure
- HAFA certified short sale realtors
- Access to bridge loan financing
you are looking to buy a home, here are some tips to better prepare yourself.
Set realistic expectations. Prices have gone down significantly and there are still downward pressure on prices, so be realistic on what you can afford. There is almost no 100% financing today. Be prepared to put down a minimum of 5% of the purchase price plus any closing costs.
Income documentation. Make sure you are able to document your assets and income along with the last 2 years of your income tax returns. 'Stated income' loans may be a thing of the past.
Get professional help. Talk to a real estate professional who can guide you through your search for your home. This may include calculating what you can afford and accessing the residential real estate multiple listing in your area.
Get pre-qualified before your search. If you are serious about a home purchase, getting pre-qualified for a mortgage loan tells the seller that you are a serious buyer and will less likely have a problem with securing a mortgage. Consult with a mortgage broker. In some cases, mortgage brokers are also real estate agents who may be able to represent you with your home purchase.
Some advantages with letting McCormick & Co. represent you with your real estate purchase:
- Service with integrity - We represent you, not the seller so we will always try to negotiate the best deal for you.
- Extensive real estate knowledge - We will help you find the right home. We have access to MLS and other listings in your area.
- Extensive mortgage loan experience - We have one of the most experience and respected mortgage broker in Sonoma County.
- Convenient one-stop "shopping" - You don't have to deal with different agents to represent your purchase and to secure your mortgage.
- Flexible, personalize service - We do everything we can to make this process as smooth and stress-free experience.
- Rebate to you a portion of seller commission - up to 50% of the portion of what we earn from the real estate selling commission.
For your convenience we offer an online loan inquiry form .